We love breakfast in our house (yep, sometimes for dinner!) But coming up with new breakfast recipes that are also quick is no easy feat! That’s why I’m so excited to try this new recipe from The Local Moms Network food contributor Kathleen Ashmore! It makes 12 egg cups… and they can stay refrigerated for up to a week!
12 large eggs
12 slices ham (I like @boarshead_official )
6 slices provolone cheese
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
2 green onions, white and green parts thinly sliced
Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray the cavities of a 12 cup muffin pan generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add one slice of ham to each cavity, gently pushing down to meet the bottom and form a cup.
(It doesn’t need to look perfect!)
- Divide the cheese evenly among the egg cups, using ½ of a slice per cup.
- Crack one egg in each ham cup and lower in.
- Top with the salt and pepper.
- Garnish each with a few slices of spring onion.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes, depending on how set you want your yolks. Check them at 12 and go from there.
This post originally appeared on our parent site, The Local Moms Network