Trail Mix is a great holiday snack for the whole family… plus it’s EASY! You can combine snacks you probably already have in the pantry AND… you’ll love it just as much as the kids. You can also adjust the ingredients to accommodate food allergies and picky eaters. Check this recipe from our sister site, Stamford Moms!
White Chocolate Melts
Any combo of your kids’ favorite sweet & salty snacks! Some great suggestions are:
Original Chex Mix
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal is an amazing addition!
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
White Chocolate Pretzels
Red & Green M&M’s
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis
Peanut Butter Chips
Reese’s Puffs cereal
Coco Puffs cereal
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix so you get sweet & salty in every bite… the kids will love helping with this!
- Heat the white chocolate melts in a bowl according to package instructions.
- Mix the melted white chocolate in the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Add a topping like festive sprinkles!
- Let the white chocolate cool and harden… ENJOY!